Prep time 15 minutes/ Cook time 0 minutes/ Serves 5
- 2 ripe mangos, sliced
- ¼ cup fresh cilantro, chopped
- 4 carrots, peeled and grated
- 4 cups red cabbage, shredded
- 1 splash of balsamic vinegar
- 1 lime, juiced
- 1 pinch kosher salt
- Place the mango, cilantro, carrot and red cabbage in a large salad bowl.
- Whisk together in another bowl the vinegar, lime juice and salt.
- Pour the dressing over the salad and toss to coat.
- For the most refreshing flavor, refrigerate for 20 minutes before serving.
Nutrition Facts Per Serving:
Calories 119, Total Fats 0.6g, Carbohydrates 29.7g, Proteins 2.3g