Prep Time: 10 minutes/ Cook Time: 30 minutes/ Serves: 3
- ½ teaspoon of salt
- 1 cup of grated cauliflower
- 1 cup of chickpea flour
- ½ teaspoon of baking powder
- ½ zucchini, thinly sliced into half moons
- 1 tablespoon of flax meal
- 1 cup of water
- 4 tbsp fresh rosemary
- ½ teaspoon of Italian seasoning
- ½ freshly sliced red onion
- In a bowl, combine all the dry ingredients.
- Chop the onion and zucchini.
- Grate the cauliflower so that it has a rice-like consistency, and add it to the dry ingredients. Now, add the water and mix well.
- Add the zucchini, onion, and rosemary last. You will have a clumpy and thick mixture, but you should be able to spoon it into a tin.
- You can use either a silicone or a metal cake tin with a removable bottom. Now put the mixture in the tin and press it down gently.
- The top should be left messy to resemble a rough texture.
- Bake at 350o F for about half an hour. You will know your quiche is ready when the top is golden.
- You can serve the quiche warm or cold, as per your preference.
Nutrition Facts Per Serving:
Calories 280, Total Fats 5.3g, Carbohydrates 46.6g, Proteins 14.7g,