Prep time 5 minutes/ Cook time 15 minutes/ Serves 4
- 15 ounces chickpeas with its liquid
- 2 large cloves garlic, peeled, minced
- 4 teaspoons tahini
- 8 ounces whole-wheat pasta
- 4 red onions, halved, sliced
- lemon Juice + extra to serve
- 2 teaspoons loose vegetable bouillon
- ½ teaspoon ground coriander
- 4 teaspoons rapeseed oil
- 14 ounces mushrooms, roughly chopped
- ½ cup chopped parsley
- ¼ tsp Salt
- Add chickpeas, lemon juice, garlic, coriander, tahini and vegetable bouillon into a blender and blend until slightly smooth. A few pieces of chickpeas should be visible in it.
- Follow the directions on the package and cook the pasta.
- Place a large nonstick pan or a wok over medium -high heat. Add oil. When the oil is heated, add onion and mushroom and cook for 15 minutes until tender.
- Add pasta and toss well. Add hummus and toss lightly. Sprinkle some water if required.
- Garnish with parsley and divide into plates. Drizzle some lemon juice on top and serve.
Nutritional Facts Per Serving:
Calories 762, Total Fat 15.5g, Carbohydrate 123.8g, Protein 34.4g