Prep time 5 minutes/ Cook time 0 minutes/ Serves 4
- 2 cans (14.5 ounces each) chickpeas, drained, rinsed
- 7 ounces vegan feta cheese, crumbled or chopped
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- 1/3 -½ cup olive oil
- ½ teaspoon salt or to taste
- 4-6 cups spinach, torn
- ½ cup raisins
- 2 tablespoons honey
- 1-2 teaspoons ground cumin
- 1 teaspoon chili flakes
- Add cheese, chickpeas and spinach into a large bowl.
- To make dressing: Add rest of the ingredients into another bowl and mix well.
- Pour dressing over the salad. Toss well and serve.
Nutritional facts per serving:
Calories 822, Total Fat 42.5g, Total Carbohydrate 89.6g, Protein 29g